The primary goal of master’s programs offered by universities of applied sciences and research-oriented master’s programs is to provide you with the necessary knowledge and analytical skills at the graduate level, so that you can carry out independent research either in a specific field or in a multidisciplinary field.
There is a variety of master’s programs to choose from:
- Academic master’s providing advanced training in preparation for employment;
- Research master’s in which you are engaged in scientific research;
- Teacher training master’s programs, that prepares you to teach at all levels of secondary education.
The minimum length of a master’s program is one year (60 credits), but research master’s, teacher training master’s and programs in engineering, mathematics, natural science and agriculture are two years (120 credits) in length.
Advanced professional programs in the medical sciences, such as medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine and pharmacy take a total of three years (180 ECTS) of study.
- Passport Copy
- High School Transcript & Certificate
- IELTS Academic
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Personal Statement
- Bachelor degree Transcript & Certificate
- Master degree Transcript & Certificate ( For PhD Only)
- Research Proposal ( For PhD Only)